1. 孟轲慢慢长大了，但他非常贪玩，不爱读书学习。( )
A. When he was a grown-up, Meng Ke still loved to play and hated to study.
B. As he grew older, Meng Ke still loved to play and hated to study.
C. As he gradually grew up, Meng Ke still loved to play and hated to study.
2. 上海，唐山，长辛店等地工人纷纷罢工示威。( )
A. Workers in Shanghai, Tangshan, Changxindian and elsewhere went on strike and held demonstrations one after another.
B. Large numbers of workers in Shanghai , Tangshan, Changxindian and elsewhere went on strike and held demonstrations.
C. Works in Shanghai, Tangshan, Changxindian and elsewhere went on strike and held demonstrations in succession.
3. 就英汉语言特点而言，下列哪一项说法是不正确的?( )
4. 1% 和0.7%这样的速度与过去46年平均递增3.1%相比，是比较低的。( )
A. One percent and 0.7 percent are lower compared to the annual average increase rate of 3.1 percent in the past 46 years.
B. Compared to the annual average increase rate of 3.1percent in the past 46years, it is clear that one percent and 0.7 percent are fairly low.
C. 1% and 0.7% are lower than the annual average increase rate of 3.1% in the past 46years.
5. 我们在多次“儿童文学”的聚会中早就认识了。( )
A. We came to know each other at the parties held by “Children’s Literature”.
B. We came to know each other at the get-togethers held by “Children’s Literature”.
C. We came to know each other at the meetings held by “Children’s Literature”.
6. 她不很爱说话，别人问了才回答，答的也不多。( )
A. She said little and answered briefly when someone asked her a question.
B. She said little, only answering briefly when asked a question.
C. She said little, answering briefly when she was asked a question.
7. Then when the late spring came, the river drew in from its edges and the sand banks appeared.( )
8. 周煦良提出的关于风格的看法是( )
9. 合营企业的一切活动应遵守中华人民共和国法律，法令和有关条例规定。( )
A. All activities of an equity joint venture shall obey the provisions of the laws, decrees and pertinent regulations of the People’s Republic of China.
B. All activities of an equity joint venture shall comply with the provisions of the laws, decrees and pertinent regulations of the People’s Republic of China.
C. All activities of an equity joint venture shall abide by the provisions of the laws, decrees and pertinent regulations of the People’s Republic of China.
10. 下列说法中，哪一项不是属于奈达的翻译理论？( )
译文：Development is the ______principle .
3. I had the illusion that I was driving through one immensely long, narrow farm.
4. At the same time, China’s imports will supply the much needed machinery and technology to fuel its continued development.
译文：Just like______, I remembered the three weeks I had spent in London in 1936.
译文：Old Mrs. Wei the ______ brought her along.
7. I remember my childhood names for grasses and secret flowers.
译文：China must take exploitation and protection of the ocean as a ______.
9. In the last decade, telephone connections rose more than 60%, electrical production more than doubled to 621million kilowatt hours.
10. But if we can find common ground to work together, the chance for world peace is immeasurable increased.
1. It was on the tip of her tongue to reply tartly that she never intended to have any more babies, boys or girls, but she caught herself in time and smiled...
2. The delta and the narrow Nile Valley to the south make up only 3 percent of Egypt’s land but are home to 96percent of her population.
3. America supports international trade because we believe fundamentally that trade will enrich those nations who embrace its discipline.
4. In that case you must realize that while you can still render them material service, such as making them an allowance or knitting them jumpers, you must not expect that they will enjoy your company.
5. Two metal surfaces rubbing together cause friction and heat; but if they are separated by a thin film of oil, the friction and heat are reduced.
1. In the late 1960s both state and federal governments began enacting legislation and establishing new agencies to set and enforce standards of clean air and water and to protect America’s remaining open land from abuse by overzealous developers. The federal Clean Air Act of 1967, the Clean Air Act Amendment of 1970 and the 1972 amendments to the federal Water Pollution Control Act set new high standards for environmental quality.